Meetings for West Fire Survivors have been scheduled every other Tuesday through the end of the year. We’ve skipped holiday weeks and will announce 2019 dates once they’re scheduled.
- Tuesday, Dec 4 (last meeting of the year) I’m shooting for January 8 for the next meeting, but haven’t made a reservation yet at the library)
- 6:30 PM
- Alpine Library @ 1752 Alpine Blvd, Alpine, CA (except Dec 4 which will be held next door in the Alpine Community Center due to a scheduling conflict at the Library.
We’ve moved to a Round Table type discussion where we can share where we’re at in the recovery process and learn from each other.
Answers to insurance questions are the number one thing disaster survivors need for a successful recovery. CARe is here to help. Some typical questions survivors have are:
- Should I sign that?
- What is a public adjuster?
- What is underinsurance?
- What duties do I have to my insurer?
- What is a scope of loss?
- How do I make my personal property inventory more manageable?
Join us for the first insurance recovery meeting for West Fire survivors…and get your questions answered!